GOOD PLACE TO LISTEN TO BITCOIN BOOKS START A FREE TRIAL

Monday, April 13, 2015

The First Mazacoin Political Donation (March 19th)

Presidential candidate Paul is taking Bitcoin as a few other politicians in the past.... (and is getting flack for the LACK of transparency of it) - yet, Payu Harris... as you can see... when I made the FIRST non Bitcoin donation, perhaps, EVER ON EARTH to a campaign - wanted to position it as BEING the open way to do business... Interesting variety of perceptions indeed.
one thing that would be a help... would be a small mzc donation...Im wanting to showcase the ability for the public to track and monitor blockchain transactions
I'd be happy to
I'll send in some
today

ok cool
just sent 22,000 MZC from Bittrex
am I the first official possible donation?

Yup...thank you you are my FIRST official Campaign supporter


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED BEFORE POSTING - COMMENTS WITH LINKS ARE OFTEN REJECTED